Streamline Restaurant & Delivery Management
We'd Like to Help You with That!
Why Should You Invest in a Microworks Prism POS System?
Microworks Prism POS is the product of over three decades of customer centric software development, support and service. Over the years we have worked directly with every type of operation from national and international franchise organizations to mom and pop shops on the corner. Our tightly integrated web-ordering service now more then ever is an essential addition to your store-side POS system which provides full support for Dining, Take-out and Delivery.
- Manage Operations & Accounting
- Detailed Profit & Loss Reporting
- Sales and Inventory Reporting
- Online Ordering with Prism WebOrder™
- Take-Out and Delivery Management
- Customer Gift & Loyalty Programs
- Analyze Food & Labor Costs
- Real-Time Cloud Data Sync
- Cloud Enterprise Management
Solved! Prism POS Advanced Touch-Screen Ordering Saves Time and Money.
A Restaurant POS reduces mistakes. With advanced touch screen controls, your servers will take orders quickly and accurately, eliminating wasted time and costly mistakes while back of house staff gets a complete, easy-to-read printed order ticket—automatically.
Guest Check Order Management
- Add modifiers & side items simply and correctly every time
- Pricing inconsistencies and mistakes can be eliminated
- Automatically track food costs and inventory levels
- Includudes functions for complex pricing, doubles pricing, and unlimited modifier lists
- Prism POS works the way you do— right out of the box
Get a quote or talk directly with our product specialists! We will work with you one-on-one to analyze and understand your unique menu and pricing requirements so that your system will arrive setup and ready to go.
Solved! Complete Point of Sale Software for Restaurant Management
Prism POS for Windows is a complete Point of Sale solution that includes tools to manage every aspect of your operation.
All sales data is stored in a centralized database, and reporting can break down daily activity by:
✔ Service type, product code
✔ Driver, server and till
✔ Menu item or product mix
✔ Daily, weekly, monthly and YTD profit and loss statements
✔ Payroll, food cost and labor cost analysis—to name a few
Inventory Controls and Food Costs
Prism takes on inventory and food costs by providing cost of goods sold vs. food usage analysis, as well as recipe cost analysis and item by item actual usage, ideal usage, and variances.
Solved! Employee Scheduling, Time & Attendance, and Labor Cost Controls
Prism Integrated Scheduling
Prism for Windows provides you with the tools to tackle any scheduling scenario. Our integrated scheduling module virtually eliminates early employee clock-in and unapproved extended shifts.
Economical finger-print readers can be easily added to one or all POS stations for time-clock and password security.
Employee Scheduling Management
- Employees create or change availability & scheduling requests
- View available employees, hourly sales forecast indicators, and shift maps all on one convenient screen
- Compare forecasted hourly sales and scheduled labor costs
- Shifts are easily added or removed
- Roll over schedules from week to week
Solved! Accounting Made Simple with Customizable QuickBooks® Integration
As an Intuit Premier Developer, Microworks provides a highly customizable way to connect your store's Prism POS solution and your central office accounting system.
Save time and money by avoiding the hassle and inaccuracy of re-entering data.
✔ Prism for Windows integrates directly with QuickBooks Pro.
✔ Share sales, customer and vendor account activity between your store locations and QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise editions.
✔ When QuickBooks is your go to accounting software for a single location—or multiple store locations, our QuickBooks bridge is a simple and convenient solution.
Solved! Sales Indicators, Forecasting
Prism doesn't just collect your sales statistics—it provides you with the tools to analyze them.
Understand Your Sales Data
- Dozens of customizable forecast indicators
- Hourly sales by menu group or service type
- Labor statistics by job class
- Sales forecasting with flexible time intervals and shifts
- User-defined volume indicators
- Create labor forecasting methods based on any sales indicator
We have the answer! Call Microworks to learn more about how a Restaurant & Delivery POS system can help you!
Prism POS offers an ideal POS system for pizza delivery, restaurant management, and franchise food service. Complete with detailed sales reporting, inventory controls, food cost and labor cost analysis, Prism POS is an intuitive and easy to use touch-screen point of sale, with full support for table-service, delivery, carry-out, catering and web orders. Get a Quote today!
Online Ordering - Touchless Take-Out and Delivery